Saturday, January 29, 2011

Work Space

I figured that I'd show my desk in my apartment where I do nearly all of my work.  Since I have a studio apartment, my desk serves a multitude of roles.  I use it as a place to do homework, to work on art, and as a dinner table when I'm actually eating at home.  






Behind my laptop is the personal work that I've been working on for the last week.  It's slow going since I'm loaded up with schoolwork but it's usually pretty cathartic to come home late at night and work on it.  At this point, I'm working on the early stages of making stencils from the laserjet print.  To the right of that, is a newer typewriter that my friend is letting me use until I can find the perfect one.  I'm looking around for a manual one; this one is electric but is missing a power cord so for now, it's using 4 "D" batteries.  


Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment