Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update!...Finally

Whoops!  It's been a while. I was super busy student-teaching in Avon at their Middle/High Schools but this week I started at Webster-Thomas High School.  It's a big shift in a lot of ways but I love it there.  My cooperating teacher is awesome and full of good insight.  He also is a huge proponent of the teacher working in the classroom with their students; especially during work periods when the students don't need much input.  Today, during the AP class, was one of those days.  They were just working hard so I decided to get to work on the heart piece that I started back in  January.  I had brought in some of the materials to use but I'm also free to use anything in the room (which is amazing.)  It's an amazing feeling to be working alongside other artists again (even if they are in high-school, they're extremely talented) and I think that it brings an awesome energy to a classroom.  I'm excited to get a lot more work done in the room over the coming weeks!


8.5x11" in my sketchbook.  Found paper, paste, acrylic, ink



































No comments:

Post a Comment